A four-day intensive workshop designed for biomedical and social behavioral scientists from the medical and nursing professions. This will be a hands-on workshop where participants will receive supervised writing support and have the opportunity to revise their manuscripts to be acceptable for journal submission. All registrants should bring the manuscripts they are currently working on.
The workshop is limited to 30 individuals, please apply early
The final registration deadline is January 25, 2023
The faculty consists of individuals from our highly recognized MERETI program and include instructors who are fluent in English and Arabic.
- Towers Plaza Hotel, Dubai, UAE – Read more about the Tower Plaza Hotel
- To receive special room rate, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and mention this workshop.
- Each day will include lunch and two coffee breaks.
- 2000 AED for faculty and post-graduates
- 1600 AED for graduate students and other students
- 1500 AED: Early Bird Special for all registrants – Deadline December 30, 2022
This workshop is Internationally Accredited by IACET.
Each participant will receive a signed certificate stating they have earned 30 International Continuing Education Units (CEUs).
If you have questions please contact us by using the form below. Otherwise, it is not necessary to send this form.